Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windshield Water Leakage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While on vacation in Ontario, Canada , I noticed that my windshield wiper fluid was not working. With snow, slush and grime accumulation I had to stop in London, ON. Added more fluid which leaked out instantaneously. Called Tesla roadside assistance. Got a message to take the vehicle to Waterloo Kitchener Tesla service center. The service center was closed for the weekend. I didn’t want to drive blind so I am stuck in London, cutting short our trip to Montreal. The earliest appointment at the service center was not available for the next appointment. Returning back to Michigan and the earliest mobile service is not available for the next 10 days. Horrible service and experience!

• Helpful
Reactions: forso
While on vacation in Ontario, Canada , I noticed that my windshield wiper fluid was not working. With snow, slush and grime accumulation I had to stop in London, ON. Added more fluid which leaked out instantaneously. Called Tesla roadside assistance. Got a message to take the vehicle to Waterloo Kitchener Tesla service center. The service center was closed for the weekend. I didn’t want to drive blind so I am stuck in London, cutting short our trip to Montreal. The earliest appointment at the service center was not available for the next appointment. Returning back to Michigan and the earliest mobile service is not available for the next 10 days. Horrible service and experience!
You realize that all service centers for pretty much any manufacturer are busy at the moment. It is normal to need to schedule service. At least they are coming out via mobile service to fix it. Could’ve always pulled the front trunk liner and tried to diagnose.

• Disagree
Reactions: buckets0fun