TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wine tasting at Ravenswood winery, Sonoma

Discussion in 'California' started by Merrill, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Wondering if anyone in the Bay Area would like to take a drive to Sonoma and do a tour and tasting at Ravenswood Winery. I can put this together if you would like, it would be best to do this on a Friday or Monday. The weekends are very busy. Let me know if you are interested and I can try to coordinate.

Merrill

2. metafor

metafor Member

I'd be down for that depending on the date. Will we all show up and charge at the same place though? ;)

3. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

I will be there 10/9

4. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

I was hoping to do a group tour, it would be nice to have everyone interested to come on the same day and time. So as I get responses I will see what works best for the group. No one should need a charge, but there is a J1772 in a downtown parking area, it is on the Charge Point site.

5. JohnEC

JohnEC S 00443

That would be a nice drive. I'm up for it.

6. augkuo

augkuo Member

sure - what's the time frame? During or after the fall harvest?

7. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

It really does not matter when we do this, the problem will be coordinating everyone's availability. It would like to do it on a Friday early afternoon around 1, maybe early October. Let me know what works and I will put it together, the tour and tasting will be free to all Tesla owners.