Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wine tasting at Ravenswood winery, Sonoma

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if anyone in the Bay Area would like to take a drive to Sonoma and do a tour and tasting at Ravenswood Winery. I can put this together if you would like, it would be best to do this on a Friday or Monday. The weekends are very busy. Let me know if you are interested and I can try to coordinate.

Merrill

I was hoping to do a group tour, it would be nice to have everyone interested to come on the same day and time. So as I get responses I will see what works best for the group. No one should need a charge, but there is a J1772 in a downtown parking area, it is on the Charge Point site.

Wondering if anyone in the Bay Area would like to take a drive to Sonoma and do a tour and tasting at Ravenswood Winery. I can put this together if you would like, it would be best to do this on a Friday or Monday. The weekends are very busy. Let me know if you are interested and I can try to coordinate.

Merrill

sure - what's the time frame? During or after the fall harvest?

It really does not matter when we do this, the problem will be coordinating everyone's availability. It would like to do it on a Friday early afternoon around 1, maybe early October. Let me know what works and I will put it together, the tour and tasting will be free to all Tesla owners.