Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winnemucca, NV. to Boise ID. via route 95

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tip: Plugshare trip planner.
Drive 60 or 65.
Overall downhill.
RV site with NEMA 14-50.
Another RV site in an emergency.

rzUID2t.jpg

62RFm7z.jpg

mUhiina.jpg

Y90CZL2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidB
Hey guys! This thread was really helpful in giving me some backup charging options when going through this route. I have a Tesla Model 3 LR and charged at Winnemucca to 100%. I drove 65 mph and I eventually reached Boise with 3%. The Tesla trip navigator estimated that I would have 15% charge remaining. It's possible, but a little nerve wracking to run low. The discrepancy in remaining percentage was likely due to rain and wind on the last 30 min of the trip.

Just wanted to give you guys some feedback that it is possible. Total 253 miles in 4 hours at 60-65 mph

Hey guys! This thread was really helpful in giving me some backup charging options when going through this route. I have a Tesla Model 3 LR and charged at Winnemucca to 100%. I drove 65 mph and I eventually reached Boise with 3%. The Tesla trip navigator estimated that I would have 15% charge remaining. It's possible, but a little nerve wracking to run low. The discrepancy in remaining percentage was likely due to rain and wind on the last 30 min of the trip.

Just wanted to give you guys some feedback that it is possible. Total 253 miles in 4 hours at 60-65 mph
Excellent. Glad it worked out. If I'm ever close I watch the 'projected range' screen closely. Helpful for the driver and passengers ;)

Rain kills your range. At least you made it!

Reactions: scottf200