Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter RIMS-Model 3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for any help regarding finding a wheel Supplier that can offer rims for my Xice 3 snow tires. I also wanted to be able to reinstall the stock Aero wheel Covers on these rims to help with range on the highway. If anyone has seen or done this to their Model 3 SR+ please let me know. Thanks,

We bought a second set of Aero rims ordered from the Tesla shop (Calgary). At the time, had to do a road trip with my BMW to get there... :(

They were BIG, a lot wider than you'd think. we could only fit 2 in the trunk and the other 2 were strapped in the back seat with seatbelts. I mean, really - unless you want generic stamped black sheet metal rims, are you going to find anything at all that's very much cheaper than $275 a rim? And guaranteed to fit? I'd read posts complaining about some aftermarket rims where the front tires rubbed when doing tight turns... IIRC, the set of pressure sensors I think were an additional $100. We bought tires locally (considering the tire shop charged I think over $100 to swap tires on the rims, extra rims was a better longer-term solution.) We bought snow tires "only" rated for 210kph, not the 250kph tires recommended by Tesla. :D