Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter steelies for M3P?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looking for some wheels for my 2022 M3P for the winter so I can get off my summer tires for the winter.

i am thinking of ordering one of these steelies to try and see if they will clear the bigger brakes. (site says 5x115 but confirmed 114.3mm elsewhere) Anyone else run steelies on their Model 3 before? I could care less what they look like.

18×7.5. ET40. It might fit. Probably have to order one to test fit it. But unless it's around $100 per rim, it's likely not worth it. Theres already plenty of rims out there for $200 or so.

IMO, the only reason why steelies can be appealing is if you find them as a take off of some other brand car, and can pick them up for $200/set. Otherwise, if I have to pay $6-7-800, I'd just pick up a set of decent looking cast rims.

Reactions: Zcd1
18×7.5. ET40. It might fit. Probably have to order one to test fit it. But unless it's around $100 per rim, it's likely not worth it. Theres already plenty of rims out there for $200 or so.

IMO, the only reason why steelies can be appealing is if you find them as a take off of some other brand car, and can pick them up for $200/set. Otherwise, if I have to pay $6-7-800, I'd just pick up a set of decent looking cast rims.
^^^this!