TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Winter Tires and Rims in Toronto

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Terapin, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Terapin

Terapin Member

#1 Terapin, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    I am trading in my P85D for a X and have some gently used winter tires and rims. They are 19" directly from the Lawrence store Jan 2015. On the invoice they are labelled as "winter tire set" - they are Pirelli Sottozero 19" 240 OEM directly from the Lawrence store Jan 2015. They are currently in storage at the Lawrence store. They have been used for 2 winters, approx. 10k of use, and the tread has been noted to be 8/32 by Tesla Service. They were $2700+ tax new (ouch!) Contact me if you are interested with an offer.

2. Natursun

Natursun New Member

Do they have they sensors ?

3. Terapin

Terapin Member

They have Continental sensors, I am told, and apparently, these are the older sensors.

4. Terapin

Terapin Member

EDITED: I had it wrong. The sensors are the new sensors, compatible with newer Model S, after VIN 55000.

5. Terapin

Terapin Member

ETA: Sold.