Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter tires and storage Model 3

Hi Everyone!

I just got my Tesla model 3 and wondering if there are any recommendations on where to get winter tires + install + storage (preferably Scarborough, Markham area).

I've been reading that I need to bring my own lifting jack and tpms sensor if I brought it to a third party.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

If your considering getting snow tires? Get on it. Its warm and fantastic. All the great tire stores are going to get swamped fast.
First choice, support a sight sponsor. Otherwise Get them booked. And remember, your insurance company should offer you 5% off your insurance for running snow tires. And you;'ll most likely have to ask. They wont just do it, you'll have to ask. Read the fine print,.. from a date to a date. And a must for any new young drivers in the house.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC