Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter tires and storage Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone!

I just got my Tesla model 3 and wondering if there are any recommendations on where to get winter tires + install + storage (preferably Scarborough, Markham area).

I've been reading that I need to bring my own lifting jack and tpms sensor if I brought it to a third party.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

If your considering getting snow tires? Get on it. Its warm and fantastic. All the great tire stores are going to get swamped fast.
First choice, support a sight sponsor. Otherwise Get them booked. And remember, your insurance company should offer you 5% off your insurance for running snow tires. And you;'ll most likely have to ask. They wont just do it, you'll have to ask. Read the fine print,.. from a date to a date. And a must for any new young drivers in the house.

I'll add another positive vote for both Kal Tire (the Waterloo branch has treated me very well) and also for the Nokian Hakkapeliitta as a good winter tire. Only complaint with the Nokian's is that they are definitely noisier than your summer tires. But I expect that is true of pretty much all winter tires.