Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter tires for new MSLR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my MSLR Friday in Schaumburg IL and I live in Madison, WI. The car has 19 inch summer tires. Not an option for WI winters. So, questions for the board.

Will Tesla swap the summer for all season? I already have a model 3 with all season and winter tires. If the weather is bad I'll use the 3 and keep the S in the garage with the all seasons.

If Tesla will not swap the summer tires for all season I will need to buy a set of mounted winter tires for the S. Currently Tesla is out of stock for the tempest wheel package. Is this something that is permanently out of stock ?? or would there be a remote possibility that I could buy the 19" Tempest wheel/winter package in the next three months and use the existing wheel covers.

Odds of Telsa swapping out the tires are same as the proverbial snowball's chance.

Best bet is to buy a set of winter tires from a tire store. Many offer free lifetime tire swaps between winter and summer tires.