Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter Tires from T-sportsline?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone purchased a set of winter tires from T-Sportline willing to share their experience? They seem to be the only company offering a full winter tire pack with TPMS already installed.

Location that I am at enforces winter tires October to April. I go up the mountains often so I definitely will have to pick up a set (running performance tires right now)

Cheers

I ordered a set but they have not been shipped yet. Will update after they arrive.
Tesla Model Y 19" TST Flow Forged Tesla Wheel and Tire Package
upload_2020-10-1_17-3-25.png

tesla-model-y-20-tsv-flow-forged-tesla-wheel-and-tire-package-set-of-4

Ordered a set of their New 20” TSV tire/rim sets this morning in grey. They look incredible. And an Amazing great company. Called and left a message and the owner himself called just a minute later to help me. Wish all Tesla suppliers were like these guys. Just awesome.

Reactions: ImLp
The TSV look AMAZING. Just wish they offered them with xIce SNOW in the 19 inch size OR offered selling the TPMS also as long as you order the bare wheels from them.

I have no idea what TPMS they’re using, but I’m really not looking forward to trying to buy them from Tesla ($75.50/each) & then driving two hours to my local service center to pick them up.... but I really want xIce SNOW and 19s... (or smaller, they teased on their Twitter at the end of August about 18s for the Model Y!)

I ordered a winter set a couple of years ago. It was actually a pre-order as they didn't have them in yet. The delivery date kept getting postponed and cold weather arrived...finally I canceled the order and got them at Tirerack. That was a bummer, but TSportline canceled the order and refunded my money right away; getting a human on the phone was quick and easy - so good on them for that.

Later I ordered a summer set. They were shipped quickly, and I love them - they look great, are light, don't need hub rings, can use the Tesla center caps, lug nuts, etc. They are great replacement wheels. You can get cheaper stuff at Tirerack (and I did once) but I prefer TSportline's offerings.