Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter Tires in Toronto for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my Tesla Model Y LR7 yesterday it came with a Goodyear Eagle F1 surprise to see performance tire in winter.
Looking for good Winter tire option leaning toward Continental VikingContact™ 7 Tire

cheapest I found so far is $3115 including tax. from wheelsco.
Rims: OEP TS1 PlowForm Matt Black
Tires: Continental VikingContact™ 7 Tire
TPMS: After market

wondering if anyone bought tire and rims from this place? how reliable are they?
please suggest if you know any other places.

Picked up my Tesla Model Y LR7 yesterday it came with a Goodyear Eagle F1 surprise to see performance tire in winter.
Looking for good Winter tire option leaning toward Continental VikingContact™ 7 Tire

cheapest I found so far is $3115 including tax. from wheelsco.
Rims: OEP TS1 PlowForm Matt Black
Tires: Continental VikingContact™ 7 Tire
TPMS: After market

wondering if anyone bought tire and rims from this place? how reliable are they?
please suggest if you know any other places.
I ordered my kit from pmctire. Went with R241's, 19", VikingContact 7's, and TPMS - $3000 all in.

Get my car after christmas, so haven't put them on yet.

Reactions: richyrich
I’m not sure about the Model Y but my Model 3 uses BT TPMS and I have not seen aftermarket ones yet. These are significantly more expensive Than the RF versions.
pmctire offers the Bluetooth sensors from Tesla if you order rims and tires. They are marked up from Tesla (pmctire needs to order them, receive them, stock them which all costs money) but they will install the correct ones which is great.

I bought my winter tires (Hakkapelitta) from KalTire and had them install everything - they also store my off-season rims and tires for me. I'm on my 3rd KalTire (depending on where I've lived in the city), and they've all been good. I bought my TPMS directly from a Tesla Service Center (just walked in to buy them), and I got my wheels online from Wheelwiz.ca. I would have also bought them from Kal Tire, but they were out of stock; I had them sent to me at home, and took them in with the TPMS when it was time for a change.