Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One reason, this year anyway, is that the 18” Aero package comes with Sottozero 3’s ( according to Mt Kisco Tesla dealership ). The package used to come with series 2’s, which don’t get great reviews. The total cost is competitive with sourcing wheels / tires elsewhere. Finally the Aeros are reported to yield 4-8% efficiency gain...which you’ll appreciate in cold weather months.
All that said I’m seeing in other threads here that the Aero covers are no longer included in the wheel/tire package...so they’ll set you back another 120ish

Given your criteria and priority of wet over snow, I think the Michelin CrossClimate+ would beat all that you named.
I haven't seen any direct comparison of the all season CrossClimate+ on snow and ice versus either studless winter tires like the R3 or performance winter tires like the Sottozero 3. Usually, there's a big difference in snow and ice when going to true winter tires.

I haven't driven R3s, but I have driven Blizzaks, Xice, and Sottozero 3. I'd say the Sottozero 3 gives up 10% to 20% to the Blizzak or Xice on snow or ice, but it is much better in the wet and has dramatically better steering response and feel.