Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter Warriors Rally LA-Central California Feb 16!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BLKMDL3

Supporting Member
Hello everyone!
We are helping animals using our Teslas because we want to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy, which is important for all life on Earth.
Myself along with Marge from Dogs Of Tesla, have started a rally from Los Angeles to Central California and the various animal shelters there dropping donations there. The donations include, new or used beds, blankets, food, scarfs etc.. to keep the animals warm. My family has already dropped donations of beds, blankets etc.. to over 2500 dogs in shelters all across southern California and some in central ca in our two Teslas but want to do even more. So, Marge and I created a rally to a few shelters in the Wasco/Bakersfield/Delano/Kettleman city area since it gets really cold in the winter at night and the animals are pretty much in cement boxes. At the meeting place, we will fill all the Tesla's with the donations and head out, stopping at various shelters, spreading the word of "adopt don't shop." Yes, there will be frunk puppy pictures along the way. There is a private twitter group so once you fill the sign up sheet here Tesla Rally from LA-Central California FEB 16 for Dogs
we will add you to the group. Route will be planned once we get an idea of what cars are being brought, due to range and charging. We already have 5 Tesla's with a goal of 15 Teslas full of supplies, so spread the word!
To see some images of what we have already done: Instagram: deb bloom (feldstein.) (@debfeldbloom) • Instagram photos and videos
Come drive with us!
Dogs of Tesla (@dogsoftesla) | Twitter

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nick B and outdoors