Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wipers arms discoloration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy Friday all !
I have noticed wipers arms discoloration on my unit (both side).
Could you please let me know, if this issue have been noticed on your vehicle.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_5445.JPG
    IMG_5445.JPG
    302.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5446.JPG
    IMG_5446.JPG
    257.2 KB · Views: 88
same has happened to almost any car I have owned, i found to keep them looking sharp and black i use whatever product i am using on the car, at the moment i am using Hydrosilix, its meant for most any surface and will keep your wiper housings ect... from looking grey or worn. also not oily or greasy as some products can be.

Have you applied any car wax to the car in the area near the wipers? That discoloration could be caused by exposure to the elements, but sometimes discoloration can be caused by car wax or sealants that leave a resideue on rubber and vinyl.

For any type of rubber surface, including wiper blades my go to product is Mckees 37 tire and rubber restorer. You can also use Meguiars D156 synthetic spray wax on almost any car surface including rubber and vinyl. It will bring back the dark color and leave behind some protection. If you don't want to buy the Meguiars D156, which comes in a gallon size for professionals, you can get the same product Meguiars Ultimate QuickWax, which is the consumer version.