Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wired.com...Tesla’s Model X Has Bigger Problems Than Faulty Falcon Doors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Excellent !! I am happy if ICE makers get a ton of flak! I was only joking upthread since everything Tesla shoots up the click-bait author's interest.

In all seriousness, the Nissan airbag recall sounds like a pretty serious safety issue.... It deserves attention and kudos to Nissan for owning up to it and doing the right thing. And it is no doubt a far more expensive decision for Nissan than Tesla's (also correct) decision to redesign and replace the third-row seat latches on the relatively few Model X's that have already been delivered.

Reactions: ohmman
Tesla’s Model X Has Bigger Problems Than Faulty Falcon Doors

I am not sure I should worry yet or look into a Model S since I have no news on when mine will be delivered.

The article is based on facts but makes wrong conclusions. This is not a first negative Tesla article I've read on Wired.

Based on timing of this and previous "hit-job" article I'm starting to suspect that someone at Wired or their friends don't like Tesla for some reason(s).