Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wired money 2.5 days ago, no confirmation and I can still edit, ??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wired full payment June 27 before noon Central Time and still no confirmation. I still have the edit button and my ISA says he can not schedule a delivery until payment is "confirmed". 2.5 biz days to get a wire through the system? How many days have wires for other buyers here taken to get confirmed?

My ISA has 2 months at TSLA so ... Texas so got to buy before Tesla will ship. The Texas Dealer protection law. Wires are scary, one miss placed number and its hell getting funds back. I saw a bank manager screw it up a few months ago.

Thanks for any feedback. I am going to demand at lease email confirmation of receipt of funds tomorrow and I would like to say everyone else received quicker confirmation.
Don

A Texas buyer too. Received an email from ISA last Thursday saying to log into my account in 48 hours to wire the money. But as today, no link in my account to pay and no email response from the ISA. Please keep me updated as I will likely wire the money something this week.
Curious, did you receive the VIN before wiring the money?