Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wireless charger 20% off coupon Amazon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Love
Reactions: duy.duck
Hello everyone, I just bought my Model 3 last week and I am still learning to drive it. So far it has been great, coming from a 2001 BMW with the M package. I think the Model 3 handles just as good as my BMW. I have not been able to get to the curvey roads yet, but I am working on it. Hope to learn a lot from this forum. Just thought I would get my 2 cents in.

Reactions: BOBEDIGITL
Hello everyone, I just bought my Model 3 last week and I am still learning to drive it. So far it has been great, coming from a 2001 BMW with the M package. I think the Model 3 handles just as good as my BMW. I have not been able to get to the curvey roads yet, but I am working on it. Hope to learn a lot from this forum. Just thought I would get my 2 cents in.

Congrats and welcome!

First order of business is to buy a phone charger :D:D:D