Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wireless Controller - Gaming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update

SN30 Pro wired connection via Anker 4 port works well. Select "X-input" setting and away you go. Dashcam thumb drive also working

Wireless via 8bitdo Adaptor 2 not so much. Have followed "X-input" set up on Adaptor, the controller successfully connects to adaptor but cannot get car to recognise the controller is connected. Sonic "play game" button is greyed out

Might swap the 8bitdo 2 for the original 8bitdo version adaptor as a last try. If that fails just revert to cheapo wired controllers 🤷‍♂️
Gave up on the 8bitmo dongle and SN30 Pro combo. Could only get a wired connection to work which is entirely pointless

Replaced with EasySMX Wireless Game Joystick Controller - thanks @Sparky750 - which has included dongle and controller for £21. Worked right out of the box wirelessly. Easy peasy

Reactions: Sparky750
Gave up on the 8bitmo dongle and SN30 Pro combo. Could only get a wired connection to work which is entirely pointless

Replaced with EasySMX Wireless Game Joystick Controller - thanks @Sparky750 - which has included dongle and controller for £21. Worked right out of the box wirelessly. Easy peasy
Glad you're sorted I'm made up with mine and for the money seems pretty good

Reactions: WKUK

Ah, good idea - I have a couple of those lying around that we don’t use anymore! Will give them a go.

Reactions: WKUK
Does anyone actually get rumble/vibration on a controller when playing in the Tesla? If so, which controller?

I got two Logitech F710 Wireless Controllers, and they work great in my 2023 MYP. Even 2 player Beach Buggy Racing works well via a USB Hub in the glovebox. But I don't get any rumble. I tried Beach Buggy, Skyforce and Cat Quest, no change.

I see Tesla Accessory websites sell Gamepads that mention rumble/vibration, but maybe that's a feature for when the controller is used outside of the Tesla....