Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wireless phone charger for my model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to share with the group. I couldn't find a wireless phone charger for my model S that I liked so I decided to just design my own. It slides onto the lid at lifts up in the middle console. I designed it so that, with no phone being charged, I can still close the lid. I'm not really good at 3d modelling so this is very simple but does what I want it to do. :) Sorry about the messy floor. He he.
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_1825.JPG
IMG_1824.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG

Reactions: dalec and Vegas
While on the subject of phone charging, does anyone know of a USB-C cable that will drop in place of the iPhone one that comes with the Model S? I've read that Model 3 comes with one, but not having any luck sourcing one that will ship to Oz (and at a reasonable price)

While on the subject of phone charging, does anyone know of a USB-C cable that will drop in place of the iPhone one that comes with the Model S? I've read that Model 3 comes with one, but not having any luck sourcing one that will ship to Oz (and at a reasonable price)

I use this one. Had to trim the USB-C end slightly with a blade to make it fit in the Tesla mount but it works brilliantly.

https://www.amazon.com/Duttek-USB3-...Type+C+Cable&qid=1556231271&s=gateway&sr=8-13

• Helpful
Reactions: aegidius