Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Wireless phone charger for Tesla Model S/X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

Are you tired of fiddling with cables to charge your phone in your Tesla? Greenmission makes a wireless phone charger that eliminates that problem! The wireless charger allows you to simply drop your phone in the charger and be on your way. Your phone will charge wirelessly and be ready when you reach your destination.

We offer a single and a dual charger. The dual charger allows you to charge two phones wirelessly!
(You can learn more about this on our website)

You can see the charger in action in this winter ad we made! :
Winter ad video

To learn more or buy the charger you can visit our website:
Greenmissionstore.com

Please post any questions in this thread and we will answer as fast as possible!

Drive safe!

Skjermbilde2020-03-23kl.13.40.11_1024x1024@2x.png
Skjermbilde2020-03-23kl.13.40.32.png

The wireless charger FAQ states that it is not compatible with 1st generation drop-in premium center console. I am the second owner of my 2015 Model S so how can I tell if I have the unsupported center console or not? I currently have a lightning connector charger port plugged in to that same location, which this would replace if it will fit. Ready to buy as soon as I can get some guidance - thanks!

yeah, i imagine u might have a tough time getting through to them, i dont even know if there is a email or anything on the website to contact.....sorta cryptic, frankly, i was surprised to have even gotten the product when i initially ordered, it took about 3 weeks to get it.

Reactions: ayavner
Thank you for the detailed pics!

I did find a contact form on his website and he replied asking for pics of my console, so there's hope! It does seem overpriced, but not having any luck finding anything else. They used to have one on the tesla shop but they don't even show it anymore.

ur welcome man. Have to admit, it doesnt have the "finest" fit and finish because of the 3D printing, but you have to inspect it up close and once its sitting there its fine, it doesnt jump out at you as an eye sore, and it still works after a year of use......so............