Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wireless Qi charger opinions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sweet! I’d love to see some pics of it installed. I’m also curious to know how well a larger phone like the iPhone Plus will fit in there?

Here are some pics.

I had the Jeda and replaced it with the Nomad. The two are almost the same width and height but the Nomad is thicker. The Nomad also has the bottom edge and side edge to keep the phone from sliding as well as the red led light to show when it is charging. My phone on the Jeda would constantly slip off the bottom into the cubby below

I have an iPhone X with a pretty small case. There is about a half inch room above the phone. The iPhone XR can fit, the iPhone XS Max may have an issue especially if a larger case (the Max is .55" taller). The width may be tight as well - rough measurement, the space for the phone is about 3" × 6".

I have yet to take any overly fast corners yet, but the pad seems grippy and the phone does not slide around at all. The two cable to plug is are fairly short so it is a little difficult to plug in, however, it is only a one time event and once plugged in the cords are fairly high up so not much worry about accidentally pulling them out while using the space underneath.

20180923_024141484_iOS.jpg
20180923_025019854_iOS.jpg