Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wisconsin Supercharger Discussion & Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are just off I-94 on Bluemound Road (Brookfield/Waukesha area). Right now an 80A HPWC and CS-100 75A J-1772. Sometime around the end of March we will have a 50kW DC fast charger. You will need the CHAdeMO adaptor though. Marshall Auto Body | Collision Repair | Waukesha, WI 53186

Good on ya!!! Great EV and PV karma coming your way!

I'd love to hear which DC Charger you chose and why; cost, features, reliability, etc...

Good on ya!!! Great EV and PV karma coming your way!

I'd love to hear which DC Charger you chose and why; cost, features, reliability, etc...

We wanted to have equipment that would work for all EV's and be able to charge customers vehicles quickly too. Nissan has provided the equipment but we must provide the infrastructure. (480V/400A Service, parking area and charger pad, lighting, wiring, permits and maintenance). No experience with the Signet equipment but all outdoor charging equipment has to be looked after. Plugs and cables can get worn and sometimes abused or broken. We haven't had problems yet though and our site gets used by transient drivers 5 or more times per week and by us and customers at least twice that much.

We wanted to have equipment that would work for all EV's and be able to charge customers vehicles quickly too. Nissan has provided the equipment but we must provide the infrastructure. (480V/400A Service, parking area and charger pad, lighting, wiring, permits and maintenance). No experience with the Signet equipment but all outdoor charging equipment has to be looked after. Plugs and cables can get worn and sometimes abused or broken. We haven't had problems yet though and our site gets used by transient drivers 5 or more times per week and by us and customers at least twice that much.
Awesome! Update us or give me a call 414-852-7526 the moment you got that thing running, and I'll zip over and test it out! :)

My google-fu is failing me here... could some Wisconsin local direct me to a place where I could stalk building permits (the Tesla experience of hitting refresh on my browser every 20ms once my car entered production will pay off here) for the village of Kohler (or is it by county or...?)

Agreed... but can't find a building permit site from that website, nor Kohler village, etc. Not a cheesehead, so not sure how permits are done up there.

The other thread for new Grand Rapids MI SC has a nice example of the type of stalking I'm hoping to do- they had a link to the permit! :)

Here you go my friend. As you can see from the April dates... They are behind schedule. Hopefully the get it done soon. For those wondering on Green Bay, the tenant of the Sheboygan one will give you a clue where the one in Green Bay/Depere was scheduled for. My years of hints to those large and in charge at Festy paid off :biggrin:. ( And I think grocery stores are a perfect location for the stations - especially the ones open 24 hours and have Wifi and clean bathrooms). My next challenge is getting Tesla and Kwik Trip hooked up :wink:

595 Taylor Drive, Sheboygan.

http://www.boarddocs.com/wi/coswi/Board.nsf/files/9VV8KD793701/$file/Tesla.pdf

If someone is in the area, scope it out and post pics!

Last edited:
Here you go my friend.

Awesome effort... did you have to FOIA that? Weird in the days of electronic everything to see a handwritten form!

Looks like a decent stopping place, although it isn't the American club annex on Woodlake like I was hoping for. A much needed charger for those of us looking to spend our tourism dollars on our kind neighbors to the north (while they may not appreciate our driving style much. "Heh. FIB.")

Do you want to send this to [email protected] and take your due credit for a blue dot?