TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wisconsin/Tesla Article

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Dart, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Dart

Dart Member

2. montgom626

montgom626 Active Member

3. scott2613

scott2613 Member

Molly Dill, the woman who wrote the article for Biz Times is thorough and accurate. She called me a few weeks ago to arrange an interview which ended up taking place at the Rockford supercharger grand opening.

4. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

And thats me and my MS60 with Joel Casterton :)

I was invited back to take a tour of the testing facilities their. So I am going to try and arrange it for the Wisconsin Tesla owners :) It will be a bit though. Joel is a VERY busy man.

Here is another one of the Articles. Also with me :D in it. Tehe.
    http://www.biztimes.com/article/20130930/MAGAZINE03/309279980/0

5. Dart

Dart Member

Very cool islandbayy! I think recognize you/your car from the YouTube walkaround and drive videos. (Go Pack Go!)

6. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

Yep, thats me, and don't forget, I still need more ideas on videos! All requests are welcome! I am going to do a Halloween Tesla Video though :D Thinking, maybe, how many dead bodies can we fit in a frunk. I also have a bunch of REAL caskets for our upcoming halloween party, I'm going to see if I can do a Model S Hurst :)