Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wish I had dual visors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

smartypnz

Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2013
Monterey Peninsula
You know... the ones where there are actually 2 on each side. This is so you can swing one over to the side window.... and still have one for the front window.
Not sure about the rest of the world - but where I live the sun is ALWAYS low and positions itself at my left (right in Aussieland and Britain, etc) front corner of the windshield (while alternating positions with the side window).
Haven't bought anything but Teslas for last 8 years but memory tells me that ALL cars had this feature.
Please, please.... PRETTY PLEASE !!

• Funny
Reactions: Mr X
I grew up driving in uk, now in US for last 20 and never heard of, or saw vehicle with that out of box.

I'm sure you can nip to your local auto store and find replacement visors of all shapes and sizes that you can easily attache though.

Edit: driving school cars excepted as they added after fact

Ouch!!!! Guessing only the select few cars I have driven in 30 years were 'out of the ordinary' - BMW, Ford Taurus, Chevy S10, Lexus.
Just assumed the Teslas (being more expensive than those I had previously) would naturally have the two per side.... although not sure the Chevy S10 had it on psgr side.
Even so - would be happy with it on Tesla's driver side.

• Disagree
Reactions: Gasaraki