Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wish me luck...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good luck and have an exciting day! Don't be pressured in to having to leave when checking the vehicle. If necessary, drive around the corner and park out front - and check the vehicle some more and report it in person if necessary.
Don't forget that you can spend even more money in the service centre next door on all weather mats, etc.

If it is anything like as ludicrously busy as Saturday was, you'll have to pinch yourself that it is real.
There was a steady stream of cars coming in, and almost as steady as stream as BCA transporters taking trade-ins off to auction.
Never seen anything like it in my life.
Other car manufacturers and dealers must just be shaking their heads in disbelief.
Nice fresh cookies too!

Well - in summary ..... :) :)

In detail:

- Car is damned near perfect. Only flaw is slight asymmetry on bumper fit at front. But it's very minor. Not sure I'll bother with it. Door fit and other panel alignment is absolutely spot on - probably better than the 335i I traded in.

- Paint looks perfect too. Can't find any obvious issues. Some sparse coverage inside door jambs at front, but it's not much and not an issue for me.

- Added about 100 miles of charge at Supercharger at collection point. Didn't need to wait fur a place. Took about 20 mins - just enough time to pair phone, take a close paint inspection, take a few pics, and fiddle with a few settings.

- Did a 140 mile trip from WD to home, stopping off at a friend's place at Stevenage on the way. 140 miles at 250 Wh/mi.

So, whilst the collection experience is very unorthodox, I'm overall very satisfied.

For those still waiting, I hope you have a great collection experience when the time comes!