TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wishlist / improvements / enhancements (RFEs)

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by TEG, Jun 5, 2018.

1. argon2018

argon2018 Member

1. locking pin for glovebox

2. option to close the vents on the passenger side to route most of the air to driver's side..

3. checking for updates option

4. browser should be the very last priority until everything else is addressed.

2. Garlan Garner

Garlan Garner Well-Known Member

#42 Garlan Garner, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:15 AM
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 10:24 AM
    I'm looking for a beautiful car that runs exclusively on Electricity.

0-60 times around 3.1 seconds that can theoretically travel 310 miles.

It has to be white on the outside with a white interior.

It has to have 20inch rims.

It has to be able to be updated to the latest and greatest software and receive wonderful improvements for the life of the car. ( unlike any other car manufacturer ).

It has to have a genius CEO that fully understands and develops the Tech of the car.

It also has to have...….wait......hold on...…… I HAVE ONE OF THOSE ALREADY!!!!.

I'm satisfied.

• Disagree x 1
  3. Garlan Garner

@Probllama

That disagree is hilarious. You don't think I'm satisfied. lol

very appropriate name for this thread. lol

4. Probllama

Probllama Member

The topic is about wishlist/improvements etc. I don't see how you contribute to this topic by listing the things in the car that already exist and you like, that's all...

5. Garlan Garner

I make the same statement to nay-sayers and short sellers that criticize Tesla.

I understand the intent of the thread, however sometimes we must remind ourselves that we don't have to make Tesla great again. Its already great.

I understand that the tenor of this thread is to dream, however I count my current blessings and remind myself and others of how far they ( Tesla ) has come.

If that doesn't do much for you...then....ok... ignore my posts.

6. Exscite

Exscite Member

Oh yes- I second that- more contrast on the red car icon so the brake lights are distinguishable.
    The the excellent but young human engineering experts at Tesla should check whatever they design, to be viewed by not-so-young drivers, who don't see as well as those spring chickens...

7. Exscite

Exscite Member

Well, look what I have just found- more than a hundred versions of this Blind Spot suggestion on Elon Musk's tweeter account: Good Idea