TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WISN missing from TuneIn

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by mgriver, Oct 22, 2015.

1. mgriver

mgriver New Member

I know this is a small thing, but the AM radio, especially in downtown Milwaukee does not receive decent reception for some reason so I use tunein for those stations. For some reason, I'm not locating WISN 1130. Am I missing it?

2. Father Bill

Father Bill Member

It is entirely possible that WISN does not have a tunein channel. I thought terrestrial radio stations have to create a feed for tunein. I could be wrong but that is my understanding.

Peace,
    Father Bill

3. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

They are on Iheart Radio. Will need to stream from your phone.

They USED to have a HD Radio broadcast too, but for some reason that disappeared right after I got my car?????

On another note, I can get 1130WISN downtown, and everywhere in S/E Wisconsin. In fact, I was listening to it in the dells last week via Broadcast (not IheartRadio).

Still trying to get Vicki to let me take her for a ride in the Model S. Her and I did a live show from one of my old NEV's I used to sell... She was having problems resisting the urge to drive through peoples front lawns... DSC02680.JPG