Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

With all the upcoming deliveries soon, I made a list of necessary and nice to have accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Could you get some pics with the rimblades without aeros?
Here you go, Without and with Rimblades. Aero cap color is different due to different lighting conditions. The outer rim gets curb rash very easily, even if you are careful. See threads from here and M3OC for examples

D8L8Vh1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Chedawg
We love our large Rola organizer for our trunk well in our Model S. However, doesn’t fit the trunk well in the Model 3 we’ll be getting. Anyone have an organizer that they are using and would recommend. I know Rola makes a smaller one but no idea if it fits.

I see The Bandit front bracket is listed here. How does that compare to the Evanexx product: The Law: License Plate Bracket for Tesla Model 3 (No-Drill)

The price of the Bandit is much more attractive.
I would go with the Bandit 100% over The Law, not only for a more pleasing aesthetic but also the Bandit does not cover the vents at all. Look at what I put in the comments for the Bandit. The law covers the vents which lead to the battery. While theres no anecdotal evidence that it will cause battery damage, why risk it?