Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

With touchscreen freezing, why would I buy FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dropped my car off at the service center on April 2nd to fix a bunch of quality issues with my car.
I was suppose to pick the car up tomorrow but shot them a message about the screen flickering issue.

Looks like they are indeed now ordering the "E" version of the cable.

I'm expecting to get my car back probably sometime in 2022. :D
I have been having flickering problems since I drove the car off the lot. I scheduled my appointment, only to have it moved twice, because of what seems to be, a global scarcity of the "E" cable. 1 month into my service request....still waiting. Tesla service is currently the worst I've experienced for a car, of any value. I dare say it's shameful.

I have been having flickering problems since I drove the car off the lot. I scheduled my appointment, only to have it moved twice, because of what seems to be, a global scarcity of the "E" cable. 1 month into my service request....still waiting. Tesla service is currently the worst I've experienced for a car, of any value. I dare say it's shameful.
I feel fortunate that I live within distance of Fremont, they were able to get the cable and install it the same day.
I intentionally drove to the Fremont service center though.

I made an appointment at Fremont service center. Still had to wait 2 weeks for shipment lol.
Technically I was serviced at the Fremont Delivery Hub which I was told is a "hidden" service center that is only available for customers with issues in their first 100 miles.

It use to be a Delivery Hub, but its now been turned into a service center for new issues.

47623 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538

Reactions: cris97