Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Women's White Tesla Corp Jacket - RARE! $120

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still cleaning out my closets and found my wife's Tesla corp jacket that I bought her when I got my first Model S.

IMG_4598.jpg
IMG_4600.jpg

They used to sell these in the Tesla Galleries, but for some reason, you can't get them anymore. They are the same design and fabric as the black and red corporate jackets still sold in the Tesla Shop. This one is a women's size large.

She has only worn it 2-3 times. She said she feels weird wearing it since she drives a Jaguar. Brand loyalty.... I can respect that.

I just sent it to the dry cleaners for good measure as it has been sitting in our closet for over a year.

I'm asking $120 + shipping and I ship via UPS.

Please PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Is there any way you can take measurements from armpit to armpit and from top of collar to the bottom?

Thank you kindly.
I have someone interested in it at the moment. Unfortunately, I sent it to the cleaners last night, so I am unable to measure it at the moment.:(

It is, however, exactly the same as the black corp jacket. Anyone else happen to have these measurements?

I have someone interested in it at the moment. Unfortunately, I sent it to the cleaners last night, so I am unable to measure it at the moment.:(

It is, however, exactly the same as the black corp jacket. Anyone else happen to have these measurements?

If its the same measurements as the Large corp jacket in black, jacket laid flat on bed.Here you go:

left side armpit to end of sleeve: approx 20.5"
cuff to cuff: approx 65"
Top of collar to bottom of jacket: approx 27.3"

What threw me off was in your desc, You had said this is a women's size Large. I do not know if that means it fits tighter in the armpit areas or the sleeve openings are narrower or not.