TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Won the lottery for the Gigafactory event

Discussion in 'EVents' started by neptune2000, Jul 19, 2016.

1. neptune2000

The title says it all. I got the invite for the lottery last Saturday (this was limited to 'owners'), entered on Sunday, got the email to RSVP this afternoon. I will fly to Reno from LA early morning on the day of the event, and fly back the following morning, as I have another event on Saturday evening in Santa Barbara.

So I have maybe 5 hours to spend In downtown Reno before going to the event. TMC Connect is out of the question. Where is everybody going to hang out?

• Like x 1
  2. TaoJones

TaoJones Beyond Driven

Shameless +1 alert:

But the real question is do ya need a +1 for the Gigafactory event :).

I'd pass on TMC Connect as well due to timing, but would drive up from LA or over from Oregon for the GF thing. Just saying :)

3. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

Congrats Neptune,
    I think you can do the TMC Connect cocktail party as a stand alone event. Last year it was $75. Not sure if that fits your schedule this year.

4. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

Oh hey, the Atlantis Supercharger opening event is Saturday 7/30 at 11:00 am. Worth crashing that!

5. Nosken

Nosken Member

The National Car a museum in Reno is one of the best!

6. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

That's on Thursday night.

7. neptune2000

I already have the +1 taken care of. Sorry.

8. TaoJones

TaoJones Beyond Driven

No worries and congrats - have a great time!

• Like x 1