Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wondering if MX 2019/20 had mini chgr Included when I receive the car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I remember a grouping of Nozzles that were included but I don’t remember receiving a mini charging unit similar to what is now included in deliveries of model Y’s ( in pix attached). Is my memory correct or have I misplaced this unit?
Thanx in Advance

Attachments

• 00E4E5A9-FE77-4290-AF01-229549EA07C5.jpeg
    00E4E5A9-FE77-4290-AF01-229549EA07C5.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 85
I remember a grouping of Nozzles that were included but I don’t remember receiving a mini charging unit similar to what is now included in deliveries of model Y’s ( in pix attached). Is my memory correct or have I misplaced this unit?
Thanx in Advance
I think you have misplaced it. All new Tesla vehicles are delivered with a Mobile Connecter. You must purchase the 14-50 adapter for it or whatever adapter is required for your outlet.

Upvote 0
I think you have misplaced it. All new Tesla vehicles are delivered with a Mobile Connecter. You must purchase the 14-50 adapter for it or whatever adapter is required for your outlet.
thank! we are away from Northern home now but when we return i will look for it! i can’t imagine why i don’t remember it! i did order the wall chgrs immediately after putting my deposit down… could that have triggered anything??

Upvote 0
Hi @jerseygirl18 ,

It came in a small black nylon zippered case with "Tesla" on it...
See the picture below. On the bottom is the "new" one for me
it came in my car in 2018.
It would have been in the trunk or frunk.
It could be hiding underneath the large sun blocking panels
that were also in the trunk or frunk.

Mobile.jpg

Good luck,

Shawn

Upvote 0
Hi @jerseygirl18 ,

It came in a small black nylon zippered case with "Tesla" on it...
See the picture below. On the bottom is the "new" one for me
it came in my car in 2018.
It would have been in the trunk or frunk.
It could be hiding underneath the large sun blocking panels
that were also in the trunk or frunk.

View attachment 768599

Good luck,

Shawn

Upvote 0