Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Woo-hoo. Cherry Hill, NJ Tesla store officially open 4/13/2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
July 2017 reservation holder. I plan to stop by Cherry Hill to see the car live, but would be great to take delivery in Princeton in the fall for my expected delivery date.

BTW - excited to see the 3 in the wild today for the first time. Scudders Mills in Princeton - blue with aero when covers.

Reactions: C141medic
Given a choice, would folks choose this location for Model 3 delivery or a location that has more experienced staff?
After some informal conversation with a few, one guy there worked for Tesla already in CA and I was impressed with how knowledgeable others I spoke to were (from the perspective of someone who has learned a lot here as my only judge of Tesla talent).
I would say CH is definitely not filled with a bunch of greenhorns.

The Cherry Hill location is great. I spoke too an employee there why confirmed Tesla’s 0-60 claim for the 3 is bogus, and that it’s much faster. He also stated that a dual motor version is coming by years end, but he shot down a P model, saying that isn’t happening and if it is he hasn’t heard about it. This employee worked for Tesla previously in CA. Very low vin demo car!

Attachments

• 4C2599FA-F7A4-47B1-ABAF-E652BC5C3E6F.jpeg
    4C2599FA-F7A4-47B1-ABAF-E652BC5C3E6F.jpeg
    314.1 KB · Views: 65
  • E624B69D-0117-4843-A560-52D5868B87F9.jpeg
    E624B69D-0117-4843-A560-52D5868B87F9.jpeg
    405.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 7F8B67A8-6A4A-4220-B6DC-E7A43F5A0594.jpeg
    7F8B67A8-6A4A-4220-B6DC-E7A43F5A0594.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DCD05850-5CB8-4A70-A30D-27F3F5064CA6.jpeg
    DCD05850-5CB8-4A70-A30D-27F3F5064CA6.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 0F7E8716-64F1-489A-A540-0398CAF86B24.jpeg
    0F7E8716-64F1-489A-A540-0398CAF86B24.jpeg
    406.1 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: PoitNarf
The Cherry Hill location is great. I spoke too an employee there why confirmed Tesla’s 0-60 claim for the 3 is bogus, and that it’s much faster. He also stated that a dual motor version is coming by years end, but he shot down a P model, saying that isn’t happening and if it is he hasn’t heard about it. This employee worked for Tesla previously in CA. Very low vin demo car!
Keep in mind the employees at the stores have no inside information on what's coming down the pipe. He's likely just saying stuff he read online just like the rest of us.

Reactions: 3fan4life
Keep in mind the employees at the stores have no inside information on what's coming down the pipe. He's likely just saying stuff he read online just like the rest of us.

You have a good point. No doubt.

I just spoke to my ISA. Apparently, I cannot have my Model 3 delivered to Cherry Hill. Does anyone know if any Model 3s have been delivered in Cherry Hill?

Edit: I spoke to the store manager who was very helpful. The store should be available as a delivery option starting on Monday.

Last edited:
  • Informative
A disappointing ending to the delivery story for my 3: Although CH is apparently ready for deliveries, when mine set sail on its carrier from CA, its only destination options were either Paramus or Springfield in northern NJ, 1:40 to 2 hours from me. It looks like a buddy and I will have to make a day of it spent mostly on the NJTP.
I'm strongly considering having it brought south on a flatbed straight to my PPF/ceramic coating guy since the NJTP is one of the great chip-making highways of the northeast corridor. :(

I'm strongly considering having it brought south on a flatbed straight to my PPF/ceramic coating guy since the NJTP is one of the great chip-making highways of the northeast corridor. :(

Now THIS is a level of neuroticism that I can respect (and relate to!). I think your chances of damage on one drive are low, but I understand the concern. I picked up my 3 yesterday in Springfield and drove it straight to the detailer for film. You could always consider doing a county road trip instead of the TP to avoid high speed chips, maybe more fun, too.

Now THIS is a level of neuroticism that I can respect (and relate to!). I think your chances of damage on one drive are low, but I understand the concern. I picked up my 3 yesterday in Springfield and drove it straight to the detailer for film. You could always consider doing a county road trip instead of the TP to avoid high speed chips, maybe more fun, too.
I am going there Saturday for my delivery. Quick question. How long did the process take from getting there to leaving with the car?

I agree, avoid the turnpike and stay as far away as possible from any large trucks on the road. Map out an alternative route that will let you fully experience the capabilities of your Model 3!

Reactions: LBusDoor90
I am going there Saturday for my delivery. Quick question. How long did the process take from getting there to leaving with the car?

I got there early and they couldn't bump me up, they are pretty much booked solid with deliveries. The actual delivery could have been done in 60-90 minutes had I not wanted the bumper adjusted. Most of the paperwork is done in advance and the walkthrough is 20-30 minutes unless you tell them you don't need it.

I just spoke to my ISA. Apparently, I cannot have my Model 3 delivered to Cherry Hill. Does anyone know if any Model 3s have been delivered in Cherry Hill?

Edit: I spoke to the store manager who was very helpful. The store should be available as a delivery option starting on Monday.

I was
A disappointing ending to the delivery story for my 3: Although CH is apparently ready for deliveries, when mine set sail on its carrier from CA, its only destination options were either Paramus or Springfield in northern NJ, 1:40 to 2 hours from me. It looks like a buddy and I will have to make a day of it spent mostly on the NJTP.
Looks like we are taking a long ride too get your car uncle. It’s so worth the 2 hour drive for a lifetime of sustainable transport!

Reactions: LBusDoor90