Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Woo-hoo. Cherry Hill, NJ Tesla store officially open 4/13/2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So there's a happy ending for this South Jerseyan who at first was told he would have to drive an hour and 40 minutes up to Springfield off exit 11 to get his 3...
The new Cherry Hill Tesla apparently was locked, loaded and ready to deliver 3s but they weren't appearing on the Tesla system to delivery advisors in Nevada because someone important hadn't clicked a special button to make it an official delivery destination. Alexis at the CH store was as annoyed as I was about me working a half mile from her store and not being scheduled to take delivery there. She was awesome and got to work on it immediately.
Here's the text I got from her this morning (tentative delivery date for VIN 159XX: 5/18)...
DcW6JhWU8AAZauA.jpg

Congrats! @LBusDoor90 And I took delivery of his 3 on 5/18/18. The delivery advisors there are amazing! We were that locations first Model 3 delivery, I wonder if there were any before yours? Otherwise your their 2nd!
I was number 3 there is what they told me. The delivery experience was fantastic. All the staff was great. The car is completely amazing. Love it. I’ll probably stare at it all night.

Attachments

• 8C4C168C-170A-4A31-AAFF-4CA7D590D6AA.jpeg
    8C4C168C-170A-4A31-AAFF-4CA7D590D6AA.jpeg
    400.5 KB · Views: 77
I was number 3 there is what they told me. The delivery experience was fantastic. All the staff was great. The car is completely amazing. Love it. I’ll probably stare at it all night.
Congrats! Love that color and wheel combo. We ripped our Aeros off right in front of the employees, and they liked the look so much they said that’s what they will do when they get theirs. See you on the road! Here’s a pic from our delivery!

Reactions: nam33r1
FYI. This store now has test drives available. I’m told it’s the RWD LR version.
I requested a test drive, via Tesla website. I got a phone call today, inviting me too experience the P3D (Performance Model 3) at this location. The call came from the Tesla offices located in Chicago. @LBusDoor90 and I go on Friday too take a ride in it. Can’t wait!

Reactions: PoitNarf
Took delivery of my Red AWD on Wednesday. Have to bring it back in Monday to address some paint defects which they said will only take 2-3 days. Still nervous it coming back worse since it's going to a body shop :(

Has anyone had experience bringing their car into service here? Any feedback?

As long as I get a Tesla loaner it should ease the pain. Just a little annoying it wasn't found prior to delivery. Was also bummed they didn't have anymore diecast cars for day 1 reservation holders. Ah well lol

• Informative
Reactions: 3fan4life
Took delivery of my Red AWD on Wednesday. Have to bring it back in Monday to address some paint defects which they said will only take 2-3 days. Still nervous it coming back worse since it's going to a body shop :(

As long as I get a Tesla loaner it should ease the pain. Just a little annoying it wasn't found prior to delivery. Was also bummed they didn't have anymore diecast cars for day 1 reservation holders. Ah well lol
As someone who is trained in the paint and body industry, I will say some of these “imperfections” seen on the Model 3 are easy fixes if you know what your doing. I was with a family member when they took delivery of there M3 and was stunned by the amount of contaminants under the paint as well as the paint job itself. The overall quality of the M3 production line has been iffy. But with that said, it’s still one of my favorite cars ever made, and my dream car of the future. Quality of the M3 will improve, and be at par someday with its rivals.

When I had paint repair for Model S at a Tesla Authorized facility (near Devon, PA) they did an amazing job - the rest of their parking lot was also high-end cars and they're vetted by Tesla, so I wouldn't worry about it not looking great.

Please let us know what kind of paint defect and pics if possible.

Reactions: 3fan4life
Just received this today. Delivery scheduled for 9/26 but now it’s 9/17. Woohoo.

Hello Ron,

You are currently scheduled for delivery on 09/26/18. It looks like we have a few spots available for you to take delivery of your Tesla sooner!
If you would like to take delivery of your Tesla at an earlier date, please call

Just received this today. Delivery scheduled for 9/26 but now it’s 9/17. Woohoo.

Hello Ron,

You are currently scheduled for delivery on 09/26/18. It looks like we have a few spots available for you to take delivery of your Tesla sooner!
If you would like to take delivery of your Tesla at an earlier date, please call

RWD LR? Pretty lucky for you. I've been delayed 4 times a total of 3 weeks now at Cherry Hill. Not entirely their fault as it sounds more that it's on the transport end! Still looking forward to the day once it finally comes!

RWD LR? Pretty lucky for you. I've been delayed 4 times a total of 3 weeks now at Cherry Hill. Not entirely their fault as it sounds more that it's on the transport end! Still looking forward to the day once it finally comes!
AWD LR. We’ll see what happens this Monday. I’m a little apprehensive, especially after some of the experiences people have had with deliveries or the lack thereof. Hopefully your issue gets resolved soon