Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Woodburn SC- A forgettable Tesla moment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RMan

Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2015
Central Oregon
6DFD25EC-08F3-4FAE-81A0-9E33FA232EC5.jpeg
32821619-755A-4F3E-90C7-F111B588ACD0.jpeg
We’ve owned our Model S for three years traveling extensively across the Western third of the US, experiencing lots of positive Tesla moments. Until yesterday. Expecting the Woodburn SC to be busy on a Friday afternoon we were thrilled to find several stalls open upon our arrival. Unfortunately, one of the stalls was iced by a black pick up. About 10 minutes later the black pick up left but was quickly replaced by a grey pickup. The. SC was filling up quickly especially with the grey pick up icing two spots. I hate confrontation so I waited for the driver of the grey pickup to leave before taking a picture. I didnt wait long enough as she must have seen me take the picture. She was full of emotion and hatred for all things Tesla. She screamed at me for feeling “entitled” to her parking spot(s).

View attachment 295648 View attachment 295650 We’ve owned our Model S for three years traveling extensively across the Western third of the US, experiencing lots of positive Tesla moments. Until yesterday. Expecting the Woodburn SC to be busy on a Friday afternoon we were thrilled to find several stalls open upon our arrival. Unfortunately, one of the stalls was iced by a black pick up. About 10 minutes later the black pick up left but was quickly replaced by a grey pickup. The. SC was filling up quickly especially with the grey pick up icing two spots. I hate confrontation so I waited for the driver of the grey pickup to leave before taking a picture. I didnt wait long enough as she must have seen me take the picture. She was full of emotion and hatred for all things Tesla. She screamed at me for feeling “entitled” to her parking spot(s).
What do the red signs say? Anything about a fine for parking there while not charging? I noticed the Lincoln City SCs threatened a fine, but I don't remember what Woodburn's say. Sorry you got yelled. That's so pathetic.

Reactions: ModelX