TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Woodburn Super Charger

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by PhilBa, Jul 12, 2013.

1. PhilBa

PhilBa Active Member

Have any of you Portland Teslonians been down that way? Any sightings of suspicious activity?

2. Lyon

Lyon 2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D

I haven't yet. I am also wondering if they might put it closer to Salem given the distances from the closest stations to the north and south.

3. AndyM

AndyM Member

4. ilovemycoffee

ilovemycoffee Member

We stopped at the Woodburn SC this weekend. Pleasantly surprised by the new Red Robins and Panera Bread near by.

5. ACDriveMotor

ACDriveMotor Member

Woodburn rocks.

6. Lyon

What, you didn't want to continue your trip with two new passengers after eating at Arby's? (Heartburn and Regret)

7. Lyon

When I charged at Woodburn today I noticed that stall 3A wasn't producing great charging rates. When I got there 1A and 4A were in use. I pulled into 3A and plugged in, SoC was 10%. After about a minute it was only up to 86kW. I unplugged and moved over to 2A. Plugged in and it jumped to over 100kW almost immediately. We were driving the P90D Model X.

I'll send an email to the Supercharger team but I'd like to know if anyone else has had any issues with that station.