Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Woodgrain dashboard covers. 2021 MY end cap redesign.

StealthMicro

May 26, 2021
Bakersfield, CA
I have been reading where Tesla has gotten rid of the removable end caps on the woodgrain or white dash panel. Does this make things like the dash caps or dash wraps no longer work or do they still work fine. I would like to find a single piece dash cap in matte carbon fiber if possible if not then I will live with a two piece one. But if they no longer fit due to changes in the end caps does anyone know if their is an updated version available yet?

StealthMicro

May 26, 2021
Bakersfield, CA
Where did you hear about this design change? I haven't seen any details on this
I will see if I can find the post. Probably here on these forums as that is where I get most of my info but let me see if I can find the post I was referring too. Unless someone can confirm that not to be true who has recently taken delivery? I hope it is not true as I would really like to order the dash cover now.

Reactions: PNWLeccy

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC