TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Woodward Dream Cruise - August 16, 2014

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Joel, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Joel

Joel Active Member

#1 Joel, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    I posted this in the Michigan thread (I apologize for the duplicative thread). Anyone in the Midwest looking for a reason to use the Super Chargers, drive their Model S (or Roadster), and talk cars with other owners and enthusiasts, this weekend is the Annual Woodward Dream Cruise. The Woodward Dream Cruise is the world’s largest one-day automotive event, drawing 1.5 million people and 50,000 classic cars each year from around the globe—from as far away as New Zealand, Australia, Japan and the former Soviet Union. North American cruisers from California, Georgia, Canada and all points in between caravan to Metro Detroit to participate in what has become, for many, an annual rite of summer.

We had a great turnout last year and this year should be even larger. We have two HPWC for anyone who needs to charge.

Woodward Dream Cruise Invite:
    Screen Shot 2014-08-10 at 12.51.08 AM.png

RSVP at:
    Woodward Dream Cruise | Events | Tesla Motors

Woodward Dream Cruise Official Site:
    The Woodward Dream Cruise

2. JST

JST Active Member

Planning to be in DTW for the Cruise, though unfortunately not with my car. I'll try and swing by at some point.

3. Joel

Joel Active Member

Great. Looking forward to meeting you.

4. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

As a former Michigan resident I would love to go but in OBX this week. Would have been a great excuse for a road trip.
    Hope you have a blast.