Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WooHoo new Model S P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a green on Sunday, hopefully picking it up next week!

I bought the Green without seeing it. The styling of the MS reminds me of Jaguar and a Jaguar looks amazing in Green. So, when I walked up to the car yesterday, it took my breath away. You made a good call. I hope your week goes by faster than mine did. Say HI to Chris for me ;-)

I bought the Green without seeing it. The styling of the MS reminds me of Jaguar and a Jaguar looks amazing in Green. So, when I walked up to the car yesterday, it took my breath away. You made a good call. I hope your week goes by faster than mine did. Say HI to Chris for me ;-)

Yeah I saw it at Washington square and couldn't stop thinking about it, I just hope I like it in the sunlight lol

- - - Updated - - -

holy moly that's a long list.

I can hardly work, I am headed out in 2 hours to get delivery of my new Model S P85. Thanks for everyones help and tolerance though my stupid question.

Hey, Congrats! I brought mine home yesterday. The last 2 weeks took forever. We have the exact same car, except mine is Green. The ride home from the Service Center was so cool. Keep your eye(s) on the road :)

CONGRATS to both of you!

Yeah I saw it at Washington square and couldn't stop thinking about it, I just hope I like it in the sunlight lol