Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Work project: Which way do you prefer to get into your car?

Which way do you prefer to get into your car?

• Total voters

CharleyBC

Jun 28, 2019
Talent, OR
Phone because it’s just so easy to do nothing in particular: just walk up to the car and open the door. Once in a rare while it ignores me, and I tap my wallet on the B pillar.

Reactions: APotatoGod

morningstar

Jun 7, 2019
Indiana
I use my phone as key mostly and keep the keycard in my wallet. When my car was at the service center for a couple days, they lent me an S to drive and gave me a fob for it. I really liked the fob, but mostly that was because the S has an auto opening trunk and I could open it with the fob as I approached the car. I so wish I had this on my M3!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC