Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Working conditions at Tesla factory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My friend is a surgeon at a hospital. He is fed up with having to work around spilled blood, cancer cells, vomit, urine and feces.
Fed up I tell you!

I am fed up as well with people with hidden agendas trying to make things sound much worse than reality.

I drove my Tesla today and ran over a bug. Squished that bug till his guts ran out. He did not have a chance. He is now permenantly separated from his bug kids. Now a broken family. The suffering must be intense. To add insult to injury, a large bird swooped down and ate his gushing carcass. There were no safety features on the Tesla to avoid the injury. Seems like nobody cares anymore. Something must be done before the bug carnage continues.

I worked in a Detroit car factory going to school. It was a loud, dirty, dangerous and unsafe place. People were getting injured everyday. Did not like it all that much but it got me through my college education without needing student loans. Employees would have a bunch of drinks at lunch and come back to work drunk. Amazing that the cars were made as well as they were.

The complete lack of details with the clickbaity headline is what sets off alarm bells for me. There was no research done on this article, no sources double checked, nothing that would even be the bare minimum of anything called journalistic integrity.

They try to make it sound like a river of literal *sugar* is flowing through the factory and management forced everyone to walk through it. It very well have just been a backup toilet (which happens from time to time everywhere) that flooded the bathroom. Or it could have been something in between. We won't know because CNBC couldn't be bothered to write a proper article.

As for the red bull? Come one, what workplace doesn't have energy drinks in the cafeteria?

Are working conditions bad at Tesla? Who knows, but this is flat out just click bait based on some heresay.

The complete lack of details with the clickbaity headline is what sets off alarm bells for me. There was no research done on this article, no sources double checked, nothing that would even be the bare minimum of anything called journalistic integrity.

They try to make it sound like a river of literal *sugar* is flowing through the factory and management forced everyone to walk through it. It very well have just been a backup toilet (which happens from time to time everywhere) that flooded the bathroom. Or it could have been something in between. We won't know because CNBC couldn't be bothered to write a proper article.

As for the red bull? Come one, what workplace doesn't have energy drinks in the cafeteria?

Are working conditions bad at Tesla? Who knows, but this is flat out just click bait based on some heresay.

If these news outlets are printing lies to damage Tesla, Tesla would easily sue them for retractions, apologies and financial damages.
Has Tesla filed many lawsuits disputing the 'lies'?

If these news outlets are printing lies to damage Tesla, Tesla would easily sue them for retractions, apologies and financial damages.
Has Tesla filed many lawsuits disputing the 'lies'?

Good point. And Tesla may just be too busy meeting Model 3 targets to worry about this incessant chatter coming from Media. However, when every single media outlet, unilaterally & in unison offers negative coverage on a specific topic, actually never mind, #MAGA!

Anyway, I just hope & wish that the worker bees at Tesla are being rewarded well for all their hard work.

Good point. And Tesla may just be too busy meeting Model 3 targets to worry about this incessant chatter coming from Media. However, when every single media outlet, unilaterally & in unison offers negative coverage on a specific topic, actually never mind, #MAGA!

Anyway, I just hope & wish that the worker bees at Tesla are being rewarded well for all their hard work.
If Musk truly is fighting for the viability of the company and 'lies' are harming the company, you sue and demand a retraction. That doesn't prevent a car from being built. If there is substance to the 'lies' then you lie and deny and hope it fades away.

If Musk truly is fighting for the viability of the company and 'lies' are harming the company, you sue and demand a retraction. That doesn't prevent a car from being built. If there is substance to the 'lies' then you lie and deny and hope it fades away.

If they were to sue every publication that published a "lie", the legal department would be swamped and they'd essentially be feeding money to a shredder. Thinking about it like that, if they were to spend the millions it would take on all of the legal work, it actually would prevent a lot of cars from being built. I'd rather they just ignore it and continue onward and upward with the Model 3 ramp.

Truth or not, the only way to truly defeat the people behind the scenes is to continue hitting their goals.

Reactions: TechOps

Why all the virtue signaling, three times in one thread? And why are you trying to bring politics into this?

If you care so much about people walking through raw sewage, sell one of your two Teslas and buy a Bolt. Then with all the extra money you saved, donate to a clean water and sanitation project in Africa. There are people in this world who actually do have to walk through raw sewage every day and over a billion people make less than $1 a day. Their lives are awful, right now. And Tesla factory workers have a very cushy life in one of the most expensive metros in the world.

Not clear why you are repeatedly posting all the misplaced concern just because they are working hard to meet goals. You do realize there is a large number of wealthy people who are banking on Tesla to fail, don't you? And that your emotions are being manipulated by an exaggerated article..