Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why'd you cancel?

-No answer to my multiples emails. exept the cancellation one.
-No tow hook. a car without it are simply near unusable in snow, never seen any car without it.
-Maintnance and warranty policy. why pay so much on maintnance on a car that are low or no maintnance.
-Money. 0 options base model to expensive for me.
-Door handle. useless and a future source of problems.
-40 kwh delivery to late. i need a car right now ive already waited more than 2 years. end of 2012 was the last call for me.
-Poor defrosting and wiper conception for winter.
-Size. too much

I hope buying a tesla one day maybe used

-No tow hook. a car without it are simply near unusable in snow, never seen any car without it.
-Maintnance and warranty policy. why pay so much on maintnance on a car that are low or no maintnance.
-40 kwh delivery to late. i need a car right now ive already waited more than 2 years. end of 2012 was the last call for me.
-Size. too much

Sorry to hear it Joe. You have been on board for a long time.

15,974 just added!

- - - Updated - - -

-Size. too much

I have a brand new 2013 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design for sale lmao.

Missing P number

As the map owner, I can adjust / edit / etc. points on the map; if you need something changed, please contact me through these boards.

Robert, Thanks for putting together the Tesla S map. Months ago I announced on the Teslamotors.com site that I had a production model S on order and lived in Kailua, Hawaii. I see you placed a marker in just the right spot but it lacks this info:
P 5781.
regards,
Papafox

Some random facts from the map:
  • Northernmost: newly reported reservation P2476 (EU), in Tromsø Norway at nearly 70° N
  • Southernmost: P35 (AU) in Queenstown, New Zealand, about 45° S
  • Closest to Equator: XP1261, Koko Island, Oahu, Hawaii, at 21°16'40" N
  • Closest to the Prime Meridian: Unknown reservation # near Hare Street, Herfordshire, approximately 0°1'35" W
  • Closest to the International Date Line: P30 (AU) in Palmerston North, NZ (~175° E)
  • Europe:
    • Easternmost: P770 (EU), Bucharest, Romania
    • Westernmost: P4 (EU), Lisbon, Portugal
    • Northernmost: P2476 (EU), Tromsø, Norway
    • Southernmost: P153 (EU), Malaga, Spain
  • ​North America:
    • Easternmost: P291 (CN), Halifax, Nova Scotia
    • Westernmost and northernmost: P7503, Wasilla, Alaska
    • Southernmost: P8632, Key Largo, Florida

Thanks for posting, all. All new entries go into moderation before you see them, and if I'm traveling, there may be a delay of a few days. @Lightning Jeff: not sure what happened to your entry first time around, but it's there now.

------
Interesting note: so far this year, there have been more new entries in Norway than elsewhere -- by a lot. This morning I approved 10 markers: one in Hawaii, one in Sweden, and eight in Norway! Clearly Tesla's marketing push in Europe is having a strong impact.

Can you figure out "Furthest from a Service Center"?

Once the Hawaii Service Center opens, I'm guessing Wasilla, Alaska? (I wonder if it's Sarah Palin. :wink: ) I'm really curious how that person plans to repair their car.
The Tesla owners in New Zealand definitely can't drive to their nearest Service Center. Presumably all of these remote owners will find the fixed-rate Ranger service to be a great bargain. If I were running the Tesla service network, I'd sub-contract with some high-end auto repair facilities in these far-flung locations to manage these customers' needs.