Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume these are Roadster owners ordering a General Production Model S instead of the SSL edition. I am not sure if they still experience some benefit. IIRC a $10k rebate was promised by Tesla. Anyone can confirm that?

I assume these are Roadster owners ordering a General Production Model S instead of the SSL edition. I am not sure if they still experience some benefit. IIRC a $10k rebate was promised by Tesla. Anyone can confirm that?
That's correct on the rebate. I think Roadster owners ordering a production Model S get but in a list (R I think for Roadster friends and family as well) behind Signature and in front of Production (P).

Rebate may not be the correct word. Roadster owners who put a deposit down on a Model S were promised $10,000 off of final Model S price. Not sure if they're still doing that or not.
It was offered through the end of 2010 I think. I remember it being mentioned on the Tesla reservation web page when I first started looking at the Model S late in 2010, but it was discontinued by the time I reserved in 2011 (not that it affected me since I don't have a roadster).

Milzit,

this is your number in the reservation queue. It should be qualified for signature (S) or general production (P) as there will a S205 as well as a P205. I assume you are in the US market? Tesla keeps several queues for different markets. So you find P71 (CN) & P71 (EU) in the map, and S84 & S84 (EU).
The reservation number queue is the order in which Tesla will contact reservation holders as they start to produce that model for that market. If you want options not available at that time, you may defer to place your order to a later time. As a consequence, the production/delivery numbers will not be in same order as reservation numbers (though many people hoped so).