Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model X Reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last week I overheard someone from Tesla (appeared to be an executive or maybe an engineer) talking on his mobile phone during a business call. He said that they have 25,000 Model X reservations. It was in a very affluent area of northern CA. The guy crossed right in front of me while I was walking with my family down the sidewalk and made the statement, "...yes, 25,000 X's have been reserved...". Then he said something about the P85D so that's how I put it together.

I have tried to add my Model X reservation 11,501 in Littleton, Colorado yet it hasn't shown up yet. It has been almost a week now, should I try again or continue to wait. Just want to keep the thread as updated as possible :smile:

I see your pin made it to the map. I tried adding mine a week ago. Figuring I did something wrong, I tried again last week.

Is the map still being updated regularly?

I have to assume that my Model X res'n number - made 8 June 2015 - does not even roughly correspond to its production sequence. Mine came in at #######. That's a big number!!!!
My attempt to emplace that on the map provided me a red star immediately adjacent to my purple pin - it's in central Alaska, if anyone is looking. Not sure when it will show up as a 'permanent'.

On edit: "new" reservation number is 17979. The earlier-provided number was, apparently, an internal Just Between Me 'n Tesla kind of number......

Last edited: