Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model X Reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are tired of waiting I have a new Model X sig ready and waiting on eBay. it is an amazing car, incredible experience but my needs have changed. check it out if you're interested in a Model X now Tesla Model x Signature P90D | eBay

You say in your listing eligible for $7500 federal tax rebate. This is an untrue statement as the rebate is only available if buying the car from the manufacturer and it is a new car. You are ineligible as you "intend" to sell the car.

Maybe he "intends" to coincidentally chang his mind after purchasing & sell it. It's an administrative regulation - so the burden is on the plaintiff (clear & convincing) to prove that (d)he abused the system. That's a tough thing to prove - getting in someone's head to figure what they were thinking. Not that I'm promoting screwing with the system.
;)

Maybe he "intends" to coincidentally chang his mind after purchasing & sell it. It's an administrative regulation - so the burden is on the plaintiff (clear & convincing) to prove that (d)he abused the system. That's a tough thing to prove - getting in someone's head to figure what they were thinking. Not that I'm promoting screwing with the system.
;)
By posting on a public blog his indent to sell he has made his intend pretty clear. With IRS the burden of proof is on the tax payer. Have you ever been audited? I have been audited three times during my life but it was a long time ago but my brother was audited two years ago. At the time he was dying of cancer and had only a few months to live. They showed him no mercy and even throw he was represented by an attorney they put him through hell during his last months of life. There was no question the burden of proof was on him.

I've set up a wiki-map on which you can add your own entries. I'll approve them as they come in.

Tesla Model S & X Reservations
  • To add a marker, use the Additions/Add Marker - Simple drop-down.
  • Use your reservation number as the "Name", e.g. "XP1635" or "XS42 (EU)" <-- the X prefix distinguishes this from an S reservation!
  • Select your reservation type in the drop-down box at the bottom of the dialog box.
  • Enter your address, or one near it. Anything you enter will be visible to the public.
  • If there is someone else with a reservation already in your town, please place your marker slightly to one side; otherwise, it will not be visible.
Currently, we have over 800 individual purchases (S & X combined) posted!
Hey Robert,
I have attempted to enter my marker multiple times (following instructions exactly) and have yet to get it to be added. not sure what's going on.

I haven't read the thread here, but does everyone know that anyone can find the address you entered through this? Just click on one of the pins and hit the directions button.

Please see first post - the instructions make it clear - if you want to obfuscate your address pick a generic location:

I've set up a wiki-map on which you can add your own entries. I'll approve them as they come in.

• Use your reservation number as the "Name", e.g. "XP1635" or "XS42 (EU)" <-- the X prefix distinguishes this from an S reservation!
  • Select your reservation type in the drop-down box at the bottom of the dialog box.
  • Enter your address, or one near it. Anything you enter will be visible to the public.
  • If there is someone else with a reservation already in your town, please place your marker slightly to one side; otherwise, it will not be visible.

No orders/reservations in San Diego?? No way!