Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World record of fewest visits in Service Center ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I rotated the tires myself at 7,500 miles, and 22,000 miles. Now I have 35,000miles soon and no need to rotate again, front and rear tires seem to wear the same way. Will need to change the 4 tires soon, I will be able to do 3,000 miles more I think.

- - - Updated - - -

the only maintenance I've performed on the car is washing it.

Me too, but I probably have the world record too for this, in 16 month and 35,000 miles I washed it only.......4 times :redface:

At first glance this seems like a title one would want to win, but then I realized I'm not afraid of the Tesla Service Center like I am a normal dealership.

I'm deathly afraid of the Jeep wrangler dealership and I avoid them almost as much as a trip to the dentist.

So much so that I've had the Jeep for almost three years and I haven't been back since I bought it. Sure I do the maintenance stuff elsewhere, but there is a list of things I'd like the dealership to do (recalls, VIN number entered into the radio like it should have been so I can update the nav, etc).

Where the Tesla on the other hand I have no problems bringing it in for minor things. Things like an annoying rattle, or a misaligned trim piece.