Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World's FIRST Tesla Swapped Liberty Walk Nissan 350Z

Drivesolo

May 9, 2017
Pacific NW
This is probably the most unique EV projects that I've seen out there. I can't help to be really impressed by their ambition. Personally I'm really hoping this projects succeeds. Skip to ~8:20 for the Tesla portion.

Nissla?... Tessan?...

wycolo

May 16, 2012
WA & WY
The remaining question here, which they seem to avoid mentioning, is how the controller/inverter that supposedly works with a Tesla motor is going to perform for them. They should have no problem fitting the Tesla axle into that car and also fitting a few Tesla battery segments as well but stay tuned for when they finally step on the accelerator. :)
--

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC