Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World's most expensive Model S: $205k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for your positive comments. For the rest of you "that's why there are 31 flavors of ice cream at Baskin Robbins". :cool:
I know your official corporate answer is probably "We can do anything with anything." Setting that aside for a moment...

You've done a variety of interesting work with both Roadster and Model S vehicles. What's your general feedback to Tesla on the good/bad of the platform they've provided for customizers? And is Model S better or worse than the Roadster in this regard? And how would you rate Tesla as a partner in these endeavors; have they been supportive, helpful, etc. or somewhat of an obstacle to particular types of modifications?

Please focus on the general area of the questions rather than the specific questions themselves in your response.

Thanks!

I know your official corporate answer is probably "We can do anything with anything." Setting that aside for a moment...

You've done a variety of interesting work with both Roadster and Model S vehicles. What's your general feedback to Tesla on the good/bad of the platform they've provided for customizers? And is Model S better or worse than the Roadster in this regard? And how would you rate Tesla as a partner in these endeavors; have they been supportive, helpful, etc. or somewhat of an obstacle to particular types of modifications?

Please focus on the general area of the questions rather than the specific questions themselves in your response.

Sir, does this count toward my final grade?

It looks great and im sure the craftsmanship that went into it is top notch. But the only thing that I dont like is the gold rims, maybe black & bruched look but to each there own. I sure wish someone would trick out mine, I would gladly let them LOL. And what is under the big screen