Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would it be inappropriate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a public group. Hopefully all can access.
And I realize there are already Model 3 groups out there that exist, but can't say I'm very impressed with them. Admins rule over the groups like Nazis and there's a lot of ridicule by some members when others post something that may be slightly reiterative, critical, unrelated, etc. I just want a nice, open forum for all good people worldwide. :D

to promote my new Facebook group on here?

Since you're asking, yes (violates the TOS), but -shrug- here you are :). The issue is using this site to gather users for an arguably competing site.

I'm guessing this thread will disappear sometime in the next 24 hours. Or maybe they don't care anymore. Good luck!

Reactions: Model 3
Curious.. why did you give it up?
Moderators put in a LOT of time on this forum (I'm sure that's the same for all forums), all unpaid. Some members are abusive behind the scenes. I have a fairly thick skin, but between the amount of time I was putting in and some of the abuse (I have a permanent restraining order against a former member, for instance - it was that bad), I resigned. I just wasn't having fun on the forum anymore. So time to walk away from moderating :).