Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would like to hear owners opinions on the Pearl White and Black and white interior.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Rachmaninov

Supporting Member
Jul 17, 2019
NJ
Strongly considering buying a new “stealth” 3 and trying hard to finalize a good color combo.

The 18 inch wheels don’t look that bad without the covers and I’ll look for aftermarket lightweight wheels in 18 and performance tires in the future.

Current color preference is white / white.

I love black cars but upkeep is too high to keep looking good.
Have already had numerous cars in silver for years.
Blue looks good but we already have a blue Stelvio.
Red is also nice but white seems like a good possibility at a lower cost.

Specifically any downsides to the paint such as color matching etc?
Is a partial wrap a necessity to avoid normal rock chips etc?

Seats
Any real issues with the white interior such as staining or durability?

Any other thoughts / comments would be appreciated.

Thanks for your opinions.

Mines Pearl White/Black. My personal preference would be Pearl White/White. White interior was not available when I ordered. If I get another one it will have a white interior for sure.
If you can swing it a full frontal PPF. At a minimum PPF on the front bumper, headlight/foglights. The car is low and the paint is vulnerable. Chips on white paint show badly as the underlying bumper is black.
You can treat the white seats with Gyeon Leather Shield or something similar.

Application of Gyeon Leather Shield:

Update on Gyeon Leather Shield:

PEARL WHITE IS FREE NOW. ;)

I have PW/Black. I considered the white but thought it might be a bit much. Also, I like the cabin to be very dark at night and thought the white might be annoying. Additionally I’ve heard the white dash panel can cause some unpleasant glare. With all that said, it might’ve been fine. I’m loving the white/black though.

Edit: I went with white because here in AZ dark cars reallllly show dust. Even worse, darker cars emphasize door dings and such. Hard to even see them on white.

Think I'm going white/white as well. Definitely planning to ceramic coat the white interior for extra protection. I've seen several white/white cars driving around and always think they look great. Very futuristic. I just hope I don't get tired of it.

Thanks to all for your input.

I placed the P3 stealth W/W order today and should have the car late next week. It’s already built and coming from a local depot. Still wondering if the Stealth version are truly limited or just a flash upgrade to performance mode.

Reactions: Deadpool_25
We're picking up our White-on-White LR Model 3 with the premium interior upgrade the day after tomorrow. Really looking forward to something a bit smaller and more than the 200 mile range on our 2014 Model S. Basic aftermarket upgrades will probably include Weathertech type floor and trunk mats, and maybe a center console wrap to cover that stock piano black. Any other gotta have suggestions?

We're picking up our White-on-White LR Model 3 with the premium interior upgrade the day after tomorrow. Really looking forward to something a bit smaller and more than the 200 mile range on our 2014 Model S. Basic aftermarket upgrades will probably include Weathertech type floor and trunk mats, and maybe a center console wrap to cover that stock piano black. Any other gotta have suggestions?
Congrats! Got my 3 last week and love it. Rubber mats are key and I had them before the car came in. At delivery I had a matte white center console wrap done before it succumb to scratches. I also got a aluminum pedal set w/dead pedal and stainless trunk edge protector from Amazon. I also recommend a center console organizer tray - helps a lot for small items.