Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would like to swap white dashboard for wood

egj1

Nov 5, 2019
Santa Barbara
Hello! I am set to receive my Tesla Model 3 the second week of December 2019 in Santa Barbara and would like to swap my white dashboard for the standard wood one. Any advice on how to find someone to do the swap?

Thanks!

BZM3

Aug 15, 2019
Somewhere
Hello! I am set to receive my Tesla Model 3 the second week of December 2019 in Santa Barbara and would like to swap my white dashboard for the standard wood one. Any advice on how to find someone to do the swap?

Thanks!
so white seats/trim with the wood panel? i dont think that would look right..

Reactions: Mr X

EVDSCar

Oct 21, 2019
California
FWIW, I also think the white dash looks a little unpleasant, and would prefer the "wood" dash to complement the white seats.
Are you sure? The white one has better material and also feel better. Before doing anything, I suggest to look in person and have a feel for it first.

JenniferH

Oct 17, 2019
Kea'au, HI
Are you sure? The white one has better material and also feel better. Before doing anything, I suggest to look in person and have a feel for it first.
No, I am not sure. I have yet to see any of the options in person lol, my car has not been delivered yet. I suppose I should reserve judgement until I actually get my car and experience everything firsthand.

remlemasi

May 30, 2018
SoCal

Thanks!

I'll do it. I already have my car. We can meet somewhere and help each other with the swap.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC